Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 28: Unclean

Have you ever felt your body under attack and you can just tell that you need to feed it? I think of it as the army of white blood cells needing rations to have the strength to counter the insurgent germs. Today was just such a day for me. I was ravenous from about 10AM. I didn't choose to stop clean eating or to make bad food choices that I would regret later. Instead, I chose to listen to my body and give it what it needed. I had lots of protein and whole grain carbs but not a lot of fruit and veggies. I actually feel much better and I think I'll be well  again after a good night's sleep.

I didn't take any regular exercise again today, though I did get in a lot of activity. Gus and I spent a good deal of the day playing baseball outside and playing Wii Tennis inside. I would have to stop and rest for 20 minutes every so often, but he was a good sport about it and we had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment