Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 26: Blecch

Today has not been good. The baby had some kind of GI stuff going on that she spread around the house, then she developed a head cold. I was just bragging on my newfound tolerance to germs and WHAM! Irony appeared. The first day of Spring Break, the one week that I have access to the car (and gym) every day, and I feel like death.

Food was really blah today. Whole wheat tortilla with peanut butter and honey for breakfast, I don't even know what lunch was. I think I had an apple? I know it wasn't much. For dinner I had the rest of my spinach and tofu scramble, this time with salsa (still not that good), a black bean burger w/ guacamole, corn, and low-fat cottage cheese. No cardio today because of the illness, but I did do the rest of my exercises and I spent much of the day being active with the six year old who thinks that the funnest thing in the world is to stay indoors and be as inactive as possible. I'm not going to lie, there were tears today. Tomorrow the forecast is cloudy with a chance of tennis. Even when I'm sick, I'm going to do my best to get this little boy up and moving around.

No comments:

Post a Comment