Friday, March 2, 2012

Day 2

The first day of clean eating went well. I didn't feel overly denied, though I did allow myself half of a light beer at game night. One of the books I read said that you simply can't deny yourself everything unless you want to end up throwing in the towel completely. Beer is not my favorite thing in the world, but it is one of those things that, if I say I can't have it, I want it immediately.

For dinner last night, I made red beans and rice. The rest of the family wasn't as excited about it as I was. For me, it was very filling and delicious. I also made a side of roasted brussels sprouts (just for me, no one else will eat them) and I had a very happy dinner.

Running out of food in the house though - I really have to go grocery shopping! Plus, I'm going to be very tested this weekend as we are going out of town for a couple of days. We've already pre-bought breakfast, so I just have to find a way to make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment