Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 15: The Unwich

We were supposed to go out to eat last night, but my daughter and her throw up that covered the interior of the car had totally other plans. By the time we picked my husband up, I was not willing to go home and cook. He suggested KFC. I managed to finagle a trip to Jimmy John's.

What I love about Jimmy John's is the Unwich. The Unwich has all of the regular sandwich fillings, except instead of being surrounded by bread, it is wrapped in lettuce. I ordered the vegetarian sans mayo and it was small yet delicious. It was also clean. However, the sandwiches are rather expensive and my husband did not get what he ordered. He was pretty upset about it, as one will be when that happens.

I managed to make it through cookie baking only eating one cookie. That's actually not so bad, though I did beat myself up about it afterwards. I worked out so hard at the gym! And all of the calories I burned came back with that one cookie and it wasn't even chocolate! Next time I indulge, I'm not settling for less than chocolate. Why would anyone do that?


No comments:

Post a Comment