Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Up Six Pounds

I admit that I fell back on completely eating clean for a few days, but I had no idea it would make such a big difference so quickly. I was ill for almost two days after eating non-clean food. I had stomach cramps and migraines and just a general feeling of yuckiness. This morning I stepped on the scale and found I have gained SIX POUNDS! On my body frame, six is enormous. I realize the weight loss challenge doesn't start until May, but I am not happy with this development at all.

I have found that, challenging myself to drink water, I am constantly thirsty when I'm not drinking water. I would say this is a positive development, but I have no proof that it is affecting me positively. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I mostly just feel bloated.

In happier news, I am very excited about the Columbia Slimdown Challenge. I am determined to win. There are something like 800 people registered already, so I definitely have my work cut out for me. I have already made out my meal plan and exercise plan for the 12 weeks in order to achieve my 12% weight loss goal. I plan on weighing in on Monday and starting the plan immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment