Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Clean Challenge: Day 10 of 10

I did it! I made it through 10 days without cheating. I feel great. In fact, I feel better than ever. Husband and I were watching TV last night and a DQ commercial came on. I still love chocolate, will always love chocolate, but after 10 days without sugar or fried foods, it actually looked unappealing to me. Clean eating is helping to mentally change me.

Today starts a new challenge. As of today, I challenge myself to drink eight glasses of water each day. Eight glasses is standard but it's really difficult. I'll only get there if I know I am forcing myself to do so. I will also continue clean eating, but now I am going to allow myself to cheat - one cheat per week. That means if I have ice cream on Monday, no beer on Saturday.

Food yesterday was bad. I didn't feel like doing anything so I barely ate. I had Ezekiel bread with peanut butter and lots of fruits and veggies. That doesn't mean the food wasn't good for me, it was, but there was no creativity or even cooking involved. I also took a rest day yesterday. Monday was supposed to be a rest day, but I switched.

Today I hit the gym again and hopefully I get some of my energy back. I've been working some kind of long hours and I need to get more rest. Maybe that will be my next challenge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment