Sunday, July 22, 2012

Vacation Return and Much More

It's been well over a week since my last post. My family returned from a wonderful vacation and I have spent the last few days returning to life. It's funny how even a short vacation can turn your life upside down.

I have also been busily working on securing a new client, which has taken up almost all of my writing time. Therefore, I must apologize to all of those who regularly visit this blog. Rest assured, the updates will commence this week. I have a lot to update on!

Clean Eating: I have found some new, delicious recipes that I am very excited to share. I have been making pickles out of the numerous garden cucumbers and have tried several creative ways to incorporate squash into our meals. I have also tried some new products that are super, duper gross. I can't wait to slam them publicly so that no one else has to suffer through this nightmare. It's been days and I still can't get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

Gardening: There is much to update on the garden front. As it turns out, small gardens can be huge, huge producers if given the right amount of care. I have learned much about year-round gardening and will excitedly share that information as well.

Exercise and Weight Loss: The weight loss competition is coming to an end soon. I am quite sad to report that I have not lost nearly the amount of weight that I had planned and hoped to lose. On the other hand, I am a size smaller and I feel pretty good about my weight and health, even though the scale number isn't as exciting as I like. Exercise is going well and my half-marathon training begins in earnest TOMORROW!

Family Activities: I certainly learned a lot about Disney World during this vacation. This was our second trip, but I have done much research on Disney for travel writing, which helped our trip immensely. I will definitely be sharing those tips and tricks with you.

I hope those of you who follow this blog look forward to some of the items I plan on sharing soon. I certainly look forward to sharing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment