Monday, June 11, 2012

A Bit of a Break

I'm very surprised by the number of visitors I'm getting to this blog. Hello, visitors! I started the blog as a way to stay accountable to myself when I switched to clean eating techniques. I then grew the blog to include information about my healthy lifestyle habits, the things that I'm learning, and a few tips and tricks. I never dreamed people would actually visit the blog, much less in the numbers that they are. Exciting!

I am needing to take a bit of a break this week because I have 40+ stories to write for a client that are due at the end of the week. Eek! However, when I come back, I have some awesome updates about some experiments I'm working on in the garden, some new recipes I'm trying, and some fun activities I have planned for the kids. Until then, enjoy your healthy lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment