Monday, February 11, 2013

Insanity!

Enter here a paragraph about how it's been a long time since I've written and how I'm really sorry but I've been really busy and this time I'll stick with it and I truly mean it. Whatever.

For the last couple of weeks, I have been researching Insanity, the BeachBody workout that is supposed to make me super hot in the space of about two months. The cost of the product is high, the commitment is higher, and the punishment is supposedly highest of all. Still, I was sucked in by the amazing before and after pictures and the fact that my family is traveling to Central America this summer. Beachbound! 

Yesterday, after much debate, I finally decided to bite the bullet. I grabbed my credit card and went online to purchase the less expensive copy of the Insanity DVDs that I saw advertised through Newegg.com. However, when I went to make the purchase, it was out of stock. Should I pay the $144 by going directly through BeachBody? Should I try my hand once more at eBay? I thought, for a moment, that I should take a look at Craigslist just to see if anyone had one for sell. Just my luck, someone had just posted, minutes before, a pristine copy for $65. If I believed in fate, I would say it was fate. 

I did the Fit Test yesterday, took the required pictures, and signed up with the BeachBody community so that I can get my t-shirt when I am finished. I set my goal, researched my calories, and I am ready to tackle this thing head on. In 60 days, I can tell you honestly if Insanity is a workout worth doing. Furthermore, a friend of mine is starting P90X today. In 90 days, when she is finished, we are going to switch workouts so that we both can be in killer shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment